2.12.09

Mr. Maddox

I was so honored to photograph this sweet newborn.  He arrived early but I was fortunate to have snuck in his mama's maternity shoot the very day he was on his way.  The time I spent shooting he was a perfect boy, sleeping and being very moveable.  He was also kind enough to christen a few of my props!  It sure made for a fun afternoon, thanks again to mom & dad for allowing me in!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Vanessa,

    It is your neighbour Lisa, although we have not been formally introduced. I know of you through Sharon, her daughter and my daughter go to the same school.
    She gave me your website a long time ago.

    You are very talented and would love to do coffee some time, and talk photography. I don't do it professionally just love it!

    So formally "nice to meet you Vanessa."

    Best,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    I would love to meet with you, you can just stop by, or you can call 403.980.7031. I can talk photography all day!
    V

    ReplyDelete