10.9.09

Lee & Heidi's Wedding - Calgary Wedding Photography

I must say that fall is my favorite season and the day of Lee & Heidi's wedding did not disappoint. This one was an incredibly fun wedding for Scott and I to shoot, I loved all the colors, the dress, the venue and of course the great and happy couple! Congratulations guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Lee & Heidi did all their formal photos before the ceremony so they had a reveal at Currie Barracks.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The credit goes to Scott for this shot.
Photobucket

And this one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After signing the registry Lee & Heidi both had a shot. I think this tradition should be included in all weddings.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment