18.10.09

Travelling North

In September I took a week off and went up north to visit my family. We had a pretty awesome time as you will see from the photos. Already looking forward to going back for Christmas!

Photobucket

Fetching water.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Built in censoring.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At a corn maze.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ears of corn.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watching Ratatouille.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. V,
    I am totally serious when I say that you are my favourite photographer. There are many talented people out there, but there's something about your pictures that capture my heart!! If I am ever in your part of the country, or you are in mine, you must capture my family on film!!

    ~Erin Coote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thrills my heart to hear you say that Erin! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete